Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: SOAGC site redesign--please review!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked at it today for the first time and I think it is very pretty. I could read it just fine.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone for your input! I was rather partial to the white text, but if people can't read it well, there's no sense in having in that way!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    White isn't a problem when it is displayed on a dark background. The problem was that the contrast between the background and the text was not great enough to discern the letters.

    Taffy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •